When it goes wrong it really goes wrong – part two

Home Forums Hate When it goes wrong it really goes wrong – part two

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chineseJohn 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DrRob
    Participant

I hired a bike this morning to go from William IV Street to Bayley Street. No problems with the brakes this time but when I docked there was no green light. I think the bulb or the LED or whatever glows green doesn’t work.

Has anyone had to report this sort of thing as a fault? I sent a long email to customer support but don’t hold out much hope.

So I didn’t know whether the bike had docked properly. The screen at Bayley Street couldn’t print a receipt (payment reader problems apparently – how relevant is that?) and the website had no record of me hiring anything since June 2nd.

All of this has gone to customer support but just thought I’d share here in case anyone has had anything similar.

yorkiebar
    Participant

Hehe, yes there’s a dock at Waterloo which has/had defective lights (all of them). Made things interesting when I was trying to undock :)

hatch
    Participant

had this problem a few times ( Waterloo & Woodstock st)

Definitely make sure it is reported. Probably you will be fine and it will be recoreded as docked, but I once ended up with a £50 charge for a full days hire . Eventually refunded though.

chineseJohn
    Participant

Replying to @yorkiebar‘s post:

You have to listen carefully to hear whether the thing had unlocked.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.