Wheeling bike through no entry sign

Home Forums Questions Wheeling bike through no entry sign

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  wailian22 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Cdenman89
    Participant

I’m sure this has been absolutely done to death but here goes…

Often the quietest/safest route involves going “through” a no-entry sign. Obviously cyclists are included in the no-entry restrictions, but is it legael to dismount the cycle, walk the cycle past the sign (i.e. around it), and then begin cycling again?

:-)

Participant

I’d say “yes”, as you’d be a pedestrian at the point you pass the sign. This is on the proviso that when you start cycling again you’re NOT going the wrong way up a one-way street!

cyclingnewbie
    Participant

I think this is verboten at Smithfield market (where it is very tempting) – as I have heard of cyclists doing this being stopped by police!

matthew barry
    Participant

Most weeks I walk along this route that cuts goes through the middle of the market and I am astonished that it is about the only place in London that cyclists do not routinely ignore the Highway code, such as just about every single red light, pedestrian crossings, zebra crossings, one way streets and the like. I have often wondered why this should be. It may be the police actually stop them (unlikely because they don’t stop cyclists anywhere else in London) but I have assumed that a cyclist who ignored the no cycling signs would be subject to a certain amount of “summary rough justice” from the market porters who are always around. I may be wrong.

Lance Green
    Participant

Smart!hahahha

wailian22
    Participant

<p> gucci handbags results for an person. Individuals must know that keeping a regular method of existence could possibly lessen gucci bags probabilities of turning into overweight. Some other gucci outlet prospects to with this particular pandemic could possibly appear from genetics, health care conditions, and ordinarily as well small of actual physical activity. The production gucci outlet online merchandise that are considerable in salt, fat, and sugars contents also contribute within of tiffany and co outlet common instances while in the youthful populace tiffany jewelry outlet consume swiftly collectively with readymade meals. mom and father may really stimulate their personal children to consume well balanced dinner and get include collectively with real actual physical hold out and sports activities actions to refrain from these by method of increasing for getting overweight. Remedying of getting obese has long been devised for getting in a location to drastically reduce the whole body body fat of an client. surgical treatment is amid one of the most apparent options collectively with body fat </p>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.