Western Extension to Shepherd's Bush

Home Forums Love Western Extension to Shepherd's Bush

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dan Thomas 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mudchute
    Participant

Just heard on LBC that an announcement is to be made later about an extension of the scheme westward to Shepherd’s Bush. I can’t find any more details as yet but hopefully details will be available soon.

zefrog
    Participant

Not just the Bush:

Quote:
    According to TfL, the extension will put docking stations at Westfield, Shepherds Bush, in time for next spring, despite the bikes’ relative lack of shopper-friendliness. Much of Tower Hamlets should also be covered by next summer (here’s an unofficial map of the new locations), while the boroughs of Wandsworth, Hammersmith & Fulham, Lambeth and Kensington & Chelsea will also welcome the Boris bikes. Still not much for north Londoners to look forward, mind. A total of 4,200 docking points and 2,000 new bikes will be introduced with this expansion, which is set to be completed in 2013.

Source: Londonist

redfalo
    Participant

davy
    Participant

Fabulous news. I always wondered about that mythical land west of the Earls Court Road. Now I can go and explore.

Dan Thomas
    Participant

Any word on where the SW ones will be?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.