Voting!

Home Forums Questions Voting!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  linhainian 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ozzage
    Participant

So… Boris Bike lovers and users.

Today is the day and there is no thread on the election!

Are we all voting for Boris in gratitude for our beloved steeds? Or for Jenny and/or Ken in the hope that they’ll improve things faster and further?

Despite my love of the BB, I can’t quite bring myself to vote for Boris and his (in my view) largely “anti-sensible-cycling” views.

martinc
    Participant

The polls have closed!

Londoners on Bikes, and LCC, both pointed to Jenny and Ken as the best bet for safer cycling. I’ve voted for them.

Cycle hire was long in the planning before Boris came on the scene, and it will survive his departure, whether that be tonight, or in another 4 years time.

linhainian
    Participant

Thus, if you are not helpful to applying European capacities, you’ve got to have a birkenstock sandals by to any nearby boot retail outlet and become recorded, or probably take advantage of the sneaker monitor presented on the net as a result of Amazon birkenstock sale. Upon getting your personal particular European footwear specifications, you’ll be able to confidently arrangement an individual’s Birkenstock Milano Sandal at the birkenstock outlet.You will discover more cost-effective variations generated by Birkenstock if you cannot afford the higher in price designs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.