Two months and still no refund

Home Forums Hate Two months and still no refund

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lejuggs 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Encse1
    Participant

I was charged £50 in early April due to a glitch on the system that didn’t recognise that I’d docked a bike. Despite being told repeatly that my refund has been approved and that it is with the refund department – I am still waiting! I’ve probably spent that money in calls.

nic.wise
    Participant

Isn’t it done via the Direct Debit thing? Can’t your bank sort it out?

bohrsatom
    Participant

Remember you can call them using your free minutes with the ‘overseas’ telephone number +44 (0)20 8216 6666 (it doesn’t matter if you are calling from the UK).

Lejuggs
    Participant

Just seen £250 debited from my account, it seems I have late returns and once had a bike overnight which meant I took it home with me on the train to Brighton!?

I always check to see how much time is remaining before embarking on my 10 min journey! When ‘docking’ I always ensure its been done properly and even stand next to it making sure green light comes on. Spoke to three customer services people who understand my frustration, however I feel the ‘refund’ team won’t be much help and I expect to be out of pocket for some time!???

Having to spend part of my working day dealing with this is not good and I won’t be back in the saddle of a Barclays bike ever again.

Once bitten…..

Ps,

Angry.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.