Student looking to interview Boris Bike commuters.

Home Forums Love Student looking to interview Boris Bike commuters.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  stuartdn 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

stuartdn
    Participant

Hi all,

This is my first post to the forum.  My name is Stuart Norman and I am currently studying for an MSc related to service design at City University London.  My current module requires me to research the Boris Bike service and redesign an element of it in order to improve it for commuters.

In order to understand the current service I would like to speak to current users and find out what they like and dislike about using Boris Bikes.

As everyone here is passionate about Boris Bikes I was hoping I could find a couple of people to interview about their experiences using the service.  Ideally one day after work next week.  It should take no longer than 30 minutes and I’m willing to stump up for a coffee and pastry as an incentive.  Would anyone be willing to help me out?  My e-mail is [email protected]

I am working on the Strand 9 – 5:30 daily, but am willing to travel elsewhere in London to speak to someone.  And may be able to meet earlier than 5:30 on Wednesday and Friday.

Many thanks,

Stuart Norman
    uk.linkedin.com/in/stuartdn/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.