starting new poll for casual users problems not fit for purpose follow up

Home Forums Hate starting new poll for casual users problems not fit for purpose follow up

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  occasionalpedaller 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bkbas
    Participant

as my other thread doesn’t seem clear enough to distinguish between system problems for casual users using a debit card to get a bike (many and constant) and frequent users who have a key I am starting a new thread and poll. The issue is how often a CASUAL USER using a debit card gets a system error or fails to get a bike. This is not for key holders

occasionalpedaller
    Participant

No confidence

I started using Boris Bikes in June. My first go worked fine (to and from work and Waterloo: 15 min walk became 3 min cycle). Since then I have had exactly four successful rides. I have counted six consecutive fails – each time taking up to 5 minutes to carry out the process before the terminal tells me it’s failed to connect to the host.

Frustration

The worst part is that I love cycling in London and that Boris Bikes are genuinely good once you can access them. Even having to walk/cycle to the next nearest docking station isn’t too much of a chore if there’s no available bikes/spaces. All these problems have stopped me signing up for annual membership. I deal with enough IT fails at work – I don’t need more of these frustrations ruining my commute too!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.