Short Film

Home Forums Questions Short Film

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  radii8 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ruth Film

Hello everyone,

My name is Ruth and I am student filmmaker. I was interested in making a film about the response to the Boris Bikes. During my research I came across your forum and became more intrigued by the community that the bikes have created….

Does anyone have any stories they would be willing to share about the Boris Bike Community? Have you met new friends? Or a partner? Does anyone have a daily routine on a Boris Bike in which they see the same fellow biker each day?

Any information you have would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading,

Ruth x

Hi Ruth.

A few months ago I rode a Boris Bike from Shoreditch to St. Thomas’ Hospital at Waterloo in a torrential downpour. My wife had gone into to Labour with our first child and I had to get to the hospital quick! The boris bikes seems the best option. I don’t think I have ever ridden so fast! I as sopping wet by the time I got there only to find it was a false alarm. Anyway, my son was born a few weeks later and both he and mother are happy and healthy. :)

Don't forget to add your own signature! 1) Click your name in the top left (under Home once logged in) 2) Click Edit link on the left menu 3) Fill in "Your Forum Signature" 4) Click Update Profile

^ congratulations! :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.