Really enjpying the system at the moment…

Home Forums Love Really enjpying the system at the moment…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Crevans 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jamsandwich
    Participant

Whatever Serco did in the summer with the software upgrade seems to have made things so much better (for me) Ive had several weeks of uninterrupted use – able to get a bike our when I want and when I need and bike ditro seems to be a bit more sorted (certainly around the areas I use).

Well done all – really loving this scheme now. Roll on the roll out!

cyclingnewbie
    Participant

It’s also winter, so the usage will be well down! But you are right – it is working great (for key-holders). I think the casual usage is still a bit hit and miss.

Vicki B
    Participant

i am new key holder and love it, even with cold weather.

Crevans
    Participant

I agree the Boris Bikes have got much more reliable in the last few months. I got really fed up and stopped using them last autumn because they were so unreliable. I had repeated instances of not being able to get bikes out of docking stations. I started using them again in January and since then have not had a single instance of not being able to get a bike out. Hooray! Also the length of time you have to wait to get a green light is now much less!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.