not enough info for 1st time users, beware broken docks!!!

Home Forums Hate not enough info for 1st time users, beware broken docks!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ruth_dt 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

drunkenshaolin
    Participant

for 1st time users, i think there is NOT enough infomation to docking the bike and what to look for with a broken docking station.

ive just been charged £150 quid, there was easy steps to unlocking the bike but nothing to docking. went for the pound option, for a quick 20min ride to home because knackered from work. didnt feel like walking. so used the bike got to my location. only to see all but one docking bay with no bike all others was full.

So put bike in, my bike lights still flashing on bike and thinking to myself how long i wait, this must be normal. so went home. carried on with life, as u do. only for me to use my card and saying that the card wont go though. come home and checked my online statment only to see 150 gone from my account. leaving me near enough skint. with rent and baby to feed will now be a stuggle. so phoned them and spoke to them with them telling me that i will have to wait 40+ days for them to look into it.

for a simple use of 1pound im now £151 out of pocket. something has to be dont with a sign or something in-case other people will have same problem. I pray a get my refund because this is one thing i dont need at the moment.

any help will be greatly appreciated .

ruth_dt
    Participant

The bike lights do continue to flash, it’s the light on the docking station you need to watch. Did you get the green light on the docking station?

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/cycling/15150.aspx

drunkenshaolin
    Participant

there was no lights at all. just the bike lights flashed.

ruth_dt
    Participant

Then your bike wasn’t docked. If you’re docked and locked you get a steady, green light. Also, you can’t pull the bike out again. Did you test to see if the bike was secure?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.