New docking station north of King's Cross gives me shivers

Home Forums Love New docking station north of King's Cross gives me shivers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bimbles 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

redfalo
    Participant

mit
    Participant

Meh, I am looking forward to cycling through that junction every day as of next week! If I can do it on rollerblades, it’ll be a doddle on a bicycle…

redfalo
    Participant

I’d strongly suggest to avoid York Way. If you’re coming from the city, I’d rather use up Pancras Road and Goods Way. Pancras Road often is a nuisance because its clogged with cabs, but York Way really is a complete and utter nightmare.

radii8
    Participant

Kings Cross Gyratory should have protected cycle lanes along its routes – even if these cut into the road use. It’s necessary. Even if only using cones.

If cones can spring up overnight for ‘urgent’ maintenance and roadworks (which often remain for months whilst roadworks languish undone) then there is no excuse for not putting them up for cyclists until something a satisfactory and permanent segregated lane can be installed.

Bimbles
    Participant

Replying to @radii8‘s post:

Contact Boris & suggest it – given the current election campaigning, now is the perfect time to go straight to the top.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.