Message to young Irish man 28 May

Home Forums Questions Message to young Irish man 28 May

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jinglouis 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

BthlGrnAmerican
    Participant

I foolishly thought the charge was £1 for 24 hours then let you pay for my bike, which I then kept for 6 hours. I want to reimburse you! Please let me know if you read this-if you can give details of our conversation I will arrange to meet you in the same place and pay you back. Feeling terrible about this!

ozzage
    Participant

oops!

Well done for posting – I hope for the Irishman’s sake he checks the forum!

BthlGrnAmerican
    Participant

Does anyone have any other ideas for trying to contact this person? The scheme won’t let me pay his charge because of Data Protection. I know the Metro has a ‘messages’ section but do people actually read that?

footsteps
    Participant

Basically I think you will struggle but good luck.

Is there any possibility he uses the same docking station regularly? Might be worthwhile putting up a note/poster with a (throwaway temporary) email address that you can be contacted on.

Might be worthwhile phoning the Call Centre and asking to speak to a Senior Manager to see if they could contact him and offer him your email address or phone number. Due to the way of the world nowadays I can see them being worried about acting as a middle man, setting a precedent, etc, etc but you never know.

All the best,

Footsteps

jinglouis
    Participant

Ergo Kid Service agency opinions ergo baby carrier states which the providers are secure for infants in aiding their position and growth of their backbone. It really is created perfectly to fit the midsection as a way to provide a proper and relaxed sitting place. They have the proportions to spread the bodyweight just as to not stress the backbone which could eventually become dangerous for ones child. It is additionally parent or guardian friendly since it is competent to balance the mom’s or dad’s bodyweight in the child’s bodyweight this provides you with extra relaxation towards the dad and mom.

The product has gone through assessments http://www.shopergobaby.com to create sure its longevity, excellent, and safety. Many Ergo Kid Vendor opinions expounds on its improvements creating it essentially the most reliable item in the marketplace.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.