London to Cambridge on a Borris Bike?

Home Forums Love London to Cambridge on a Borris Bike?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  linhaibi 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

james909f
    Participant

Hi All,

I’m hoping you might be able to help… I’m planning on taking part in a charity bike ride, London to Cambridge and currently don’t have a bike. I was thinking about using a borris bike for the “fun” value and in a hope that it might make people donate a little more.

I wanted to ask if anyone else has done something similar on the borris bikes and how feasible an idea it would is? I use them for my daily commute 20min each way but never done or thought about anything like this. Many thanks for any help / comments in advanced,

Cheers,

James

cyclingnewbie
    Participant

This chap did it – I think there were some on the London to Brighton run too.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/bike-blog/2011/jul/19/dunwich-dynamo-boris-bike

jamiafqc
    Participant

“There was a sense of the unknown, because you’re not sure where you’re at,” she said Friday. “Our team has some older girls, so we knew this summer we had to stay focused on what we need to do. composed by anyexingchen12

New Era Hats

Cheap New Era Hats

New Era Hats Wholesale

baseball caps

Custom New Era Hats

New Era Hats Free Shipping

Cheap New Era Hats Wholesale

New Era Caps For Sale

MLB Baseball Caps

Free Shipping Jordan Hats

linhaibi
    Participant

The MICHAEL by michael kors outlet seem to be the most popular line of the trade name. Included in the collection is the MICHAEL by Michael Kors Astor Large Shoulder Bag. I wish I could show you a picture of this bag. This has to be hands down the most refined and elegant shoulder bag that I have ever seen. The stitching looks as if someone stitched it by hand very slowly. It is done miraculously. The same skill put into making the Michael Kors handbag, you can see was also put into making Michael Kors shoes. The shoes from michael kors handbags outlet are being seen all over the place and have women running out to the stores to purchase them. They are very comfortable and feel light on your feet. The pumps are easy to walk in and are great for dancing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.