London Cycling Survey

Home Forums Love London Cycling Survey

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ian_M 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

NFrancis
    Participant

Hi BorisBikers,

My name is Nick Francis, I am just entering my final year at the University of Cambridge. I am presently undertaking research for my dissertation and have chosen to study cycling in London.

I would be very grateful if people would be willing to help me with my research and fill in the short questionnaire I have created about cycling in London (it doesn’t matter how little/often you cycle or what you ride). The questionnaire is entirely online and only takes 5 minutes to complete, the link can be found below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/londoncycling

All data collected will only be used for academic purposes.

Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions,

Best Regards,

Nick Francis

Girlspeedo
    Participant

Some very good questions. Done.

NFrancis
    Participant

Thanks very much!

radii8
    Participant

Done. Agreed – well structured questionnaire. :-)

MStruik
    Participant

Ian_M
    Participant

Happy to help. It worked well except that having said I worked from home it then asked me if I used a bicycle for part of my commute, and would not let me move on until I had selected yes or no. I selected ‘no’ and then answered a series of questions on what would encourage me to use a bicycle for part of my commute. Perhaps there could be a ‘not relevant’ option for those that work from home. If it was my mistake because I clicked something wrong – my apologies.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.