Lead Boris Bike for Richmond Park Marathon – May 5th 2013 (Sunday)

Home Forums Love Lead Boris Bike for Richmond Park Marathon – May 5th 2013 (Sunday)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Gazdj1 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Gazdj1
    Participant

I am looking for someone who is interested in riding the lead BORIS BIKE in this years Richmond Park Marathon – May 5th 2013.

I would like to know who is in charge of organising a special hire of the bike for this event . If you know, please let me know.

I will have some excellent London Ambassadors at the event to support and cheer the runners inside the Royal Richmond Park.

Please drop me an email to Gazdj1@gmail.com

I am the race director of the event – and its going to be a superb day and well worth being involved !! We will have the British Military Fitness running , support from St John’s Ambulance and Raynet race communications – along with 350 marathon runnings plus supporters. We should have the Mayor of Richmond there to present medals and prizes – an excellent day to be in Richmond Park !!

So if you are interested in make the Boris Lead Bike happen Рcontact me asap  Gazdj1@gmail.com

Thanks everyone !!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.