Friendly BB Staff (logistics)

Home Forums Love Friendly BB Staff (logistics)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chap 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Chap
    Participant

After failing to win last weeks Euro lottery, I thought I would instead try my luck on getting a Boris Bike.

As expected none of the keys worked, calls to the call-center were predictably frustrating and fruitless; and the remaining few bikes were taken by members whilst I tried the Casual approach i.e. by Credit Card.

However, after trying it on the next docking station (about a miles walk) a friendly BB staff member drove up to the stand and tried to help. He had no luck either so instead issued out a bike on his own card.

Therefore, I would just like to say thank you :D

P.S. In case anyone is wondering, I kept it under 30 minutes.

Roo10
    Participant

Wow, that was lucky i wish that had happened to me last week when i ended up walking from Euston to Holborn trying every bike dock along the way. where did this happen then?

Viking1
    Participant

Chap, what day of the week was that, and where?

I am keeping a log of when my key doesn’t work and where.(trying to get a rebate)

I was beginning to think it was just me,but i’m inclined to think that the BB system, has off days too.

Chap
    Participant

Sorry, without playing the paranoid card, I will refrain fro giving the specifics because I have heard and actually witnessed moments when some jobsworth has either reported or reprimanded a worker who dared to show some kindness, be accountable, or show initiative, as it goes against the grain of the local ‘culture’.

This is something I highly suspect would happen with this lamentable scheme. So for that reason I will just say that it was on a weekday and somewhere in West London.

I have since given up on trying to get a Boris Bike, the system (especially the customer service department) is a joke. For the moment, I’m either using my own bike, or the tube.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.