Forum updates

Home Forums Housekeeping Forum updates

This topic contains 21 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  martinc 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

cyclingnewbie
    Participant

I agree – the contrast between blue and dark blue is quite weak.

Boris
    Keymaster

Replying to @benlovejoy’s post:

Ben, possibly easier than me trying to edit the email notification script would be for you to simply click the”Latest Reply” link after clicking the link in the email.

iJk0M.png

Replying to @radii8‘s post:

Quote:

Just one more to add, it would be good if the “edit” “reply” buttons were not so close together… I keep reading them as “edit reply” as if they were one and end up replying to myself (duh)

Thanks for the suggestion radii8. I have added a | separator using a CSS trick. Not sure though if it will work in IE (I haven’t had time to boot up my windows machine).

Replying to @terry‘s post:

Quote:
    Would it be possible to make the background of the “sticky” titles at the top a paler colour? I find that instead of standing out, they are in fact a bit difficult to read and easily ignored.

Thanks for the suggestion Terry. I have changed now changed the colour.

Don't forget to add your own signature! 1) Click your name in the top left (under Home once logged in) 2) Click Edit link on the left menu 3) Fill in "Your Forum Signature" 4) Click Update Profile

Trikeman
    Participant

Ah, that’s handy – hadn’t spotted that

terry
    Participant

There seem to be HTML issues embedding Youtube videos (and maybe other stuff too).

Boris
    Keymaster

Replying to @terry‘s post:

Quote:
    There seem to be HTML issues embedding Youtube videos (and maybe other stuff too).

@terry, I have written an explanation of how it works here:

http://www.borisbikes.co.uk/topic.php?id=579

Let me know if you still have problems.

Don't forget to add your own signature! 1) Click your name in the top left (under Home once logged in) 2) Click Edit link on the left menu 3) Fill in "Your Forum Signature" 4) Click Update Profile

letso
    Participant

The New docking stations – current list topic has reached 90 (or 91?) posts, and as usch, it no longer fits on 3 pages. However, when you navigate to page 3, you no longer have a “next>>” link (almost suggesting that you reached the last post), so you can’t click to page 4. It is possible to fiddle the page address to http://www.borisbikes.co.uk/topic.php?id=702&page=4, but this is not ideal. Would this be easy to fix?

martinc
    Participant

I had noticed that too and I have started a new thread (new docking stations 2), bypassing the problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.