Eventually I’m really getting frustrated

Home Forums Love Eventually I’m really getting frustrated

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  iguiyichm 7 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

redfalo
    Participant

short version:

got only red lights, called, reached overflow call center (“is there something wrong with my key?”), no call back. They charged me anyway. Called again, reached overflow call center again, waiting for a reply.

longer version:

Enventually I’m really getting frustrated

uh, and I cannot log on to the website as well, again. It always asks to reset the password, but does not accept a new one….

[this should be moved to the "Hate" section but I don't know how to do this]

Cycling Intelligence – My blog on cycling in London and anywhere else

claudia
    Participant

redfalo, I sympathize. I still use the bikes, but less and less because of various problems; red lights, no bikes, too many bikes, fill in the blank. Using the bikes last summer was so simple by comparison, wasn’t it?!

interchris
    Participant

Completely agree with you. Used to be such a fan but now it’s just not working anymore. Very, very disappointing.

BrigitteBardotBikes
    Participant

Moving outside of the Boris Bike zone a month ago was my best incentive to stop relying on BBs. Now I have my own bike which takes me everywhere a lot faster and it’s MINE.

I just use BBs on an opportunistic basis now. Which is about once a week. I still like them and like having the option to use the Tube, bus, trains or BBs. But relying on them is a nightmare.

jacob123
    Participant

It’s really a pity to see a scheme, which should be easy to operate and maintain, suffer so quickly. It’s becoming like the Tube – you are grateful if it works and gets you there.

yorkiebar
    Participant

I still use them twice daily weekdays. I do get in to Waterloo early doors however so there’s no problems with bike availability and *touch wood* I haven’t had the red light fiasco for a couple of weeks now (that’s tonights trip home cursed then).

The software clearly isn’t up to the job and I hope TFL/Serco/whoever address this soon.

radii8
    Participant

Replying to @yorkiebar‘s post:

Quote:
    The software clearly isn’t up to the job and I hope TFL/Serco/whoever address this soon.

I’m not sure they have the budget to do so

On a more positive note – I am pleased that the bikes are generally in better condition than they were. I’m guessing this is to do with an influx of newer bikes which make riding a pleasure, compared to the state some of them were getting into. Onwards and upwards!

andy from embsay
    Participant

It’s such a shame – the scheme just seems broken now. I come into KX a few times a month, arrive at about 10 – now there are never any bikes anywhere to be seen. The activity log simply doesn’t update any more. The only bikes I can find nearer to KX than the office are red lighted.

Shame.

iguiyichm
    Participant

First,Thanks for your share!

Does Louis Vuitton have an outlet? Who really knows but you can find some really great deals whether you are looking for a LV authentic or replica.

For more information please visit here

louis vuitton alma

louis vuitton artsy mm

louis vuitton monogram canvas artsy gm

louis vuitton neverfull

louis vuitton artsy

louis vuitton epi leather

louis vuitton speedy 30

louis vuitton luggage

louis vuitton wallets

guiyichm0607

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.