Debit Card Lost Before Usage Charge Could Be Debited – What Do I Do?

Home Forums Questions Debit Card Lost Before Usage Charge Could Be Debited – What Do I Do?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  linhaibi 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JohnBoy7
    Participant

Hi there – hope someone can help…

I was a BCH virgin up until last week when I decided to use a bike casually. After some wrangling at the payment machine, when my card kept being refused, I finally received a release code. After using the bike I successfully docked it ok.

The £5 access fee was successfully debited from my account but I then lost my debit card a few days later before they could take the usage fee…I’m not sure what to do, I hear the contact centre is not especially helpful and how will they be able to locate me – by my debit card details?

Any idea what I should do? I hope there won’t be any additional charges for this as it is not exactly my fault!

Thanks

l0vaduck
    Participant

I’m not sure why you paid a £5 access fee. When I used the bikes it was only £1. Has it really gone up that much?

Also, I would have thought the usage fee would have been deducted on the same day you put the bike back, no?

Roo10
    Participant

Hi JB7; I’m guessing you purchased a 7 day access period and not a 24 hour.

Either way I would recommend that you contact the customer support people, they are a lot more helpful than has been previously reported and explain your problem.

Essentially I would say you have lost your 7 day access period as you need the debit card originally used to purchase this each time you want to obtain a release code from the terminal.

As long as you have docked the bike correctly and within 30 minutes of your journey then I don’t believe you should have any further charges coming your way.

Call them up and explain, you can’t be the first person to have experienced this issue.

jamiafqc
    Participant

Chris Dodd (D-Conn.), the United States planned to implement financial regulatory reform, based on the economic collapse of 2008, through increased accountability and transparency. composed by anyexingchen12

New Era Hats Cheap

New Era Hats Wholesale

New Era Outlet

New Era Hats Outlet

New Era Factory Outlet

New Era Online

New Era Hats Online

Custom new era hats

New Era Wholesale

NBA Snapback Hats

linhaibi
    Participant

Michael Kors handbags can be found in many different places unlike other luxury handbags. You can find Michael Kors handbags at the michael kors outlet in many department stores around the country. As well as here on the Internet.michael kors handbags on sale at all the country. His handbags fall under the luxury accessory category and are known for their sleek and sophisticated look.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.