Charged one pound after one month

Home Forums Questions Charged one pound after one month

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hatim 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hatim
    Participant

I hired cycles on 19th May using two different credit cards. I was charged for the access time for them on my statement. Now, I have been charged 1 pound on each card for June 23rd even though I am overseas. I don’t know if my time on 19th May exceeded 30 minutes or not, but in any case, I should not be charged one month later.

Apparently the transaction was made here: E6 6LP. They don’t even have a dock there. It’s only 2 pounds and calling the bank will cost more than that but I want to make sure that this doesn’t happen again. I’ve also contacted Boris and they say they will reply within 5 working days.

Confused

hatim

jacob123
    Participant

1/. dont expect a reply within 5 days – give it two weeks or more…emails are often not replied to at all, and good luck if someone has said they are going to call you!

2/ Miscellaneous charges and late charge are quite common – I have had 4 this year.

3/ The most recent activity on my account is now showing 11 June 2011 – only close to a month out of date. That’s be best it has been in a long time.

hatim
    Participant

That really sucks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.