Call centre experience

Home Forums Hate Call centre experience

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  djc 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pfsc99
    Participant

Ringing the bike call-centre with a problem is a miserable experience of a customer process designed to maximise the call-holding time and delay time before the customer is asked to describe the reason for their call.

After listening to endless recorded voice announcements and answering numerous irrelevant questions, the last place I want to be is standing outdoors next to my third out of action docking station on a rainy London afternoon trying to find out why I can’t get a bike!

Please, someone at Serco, optimise your scripts and cut to the chase will you?

countrygirl
    Participant

Only called once and they were absolutely fab!

davy
    Participant

Once I get connected and then get through all the security questions I generally find the service good.

Not sure why they need all the security questions before answering mundane questions that are not specific to my account.

djc
    Participant

When I have had to ring them, they have been helpful and the problem resolved. But I agree that like every such call centre the keep to the script regardless aspect is irritating. At least in my experience the TfL people can see sense and break out of the script when required.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.