Boris is taking my money

Home Forums Questions Boris is taking my money

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  djc 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Majkelo77
    Participant

Hello

Recently I have taken two bikes for a ride in early July. Everything was fine. I have used it for less than 30 minutes. They have take from my account 2 pounds. It’s Ok!

But I have checked my account copule of minutes ago and They have charged me again 2 pounds. I havent been in London since 1st of August. Is it any extra hidden charge?

Sorry for my english Im still learning.

MichaƂ from Poland

djc
    Participant

Are you checking your TfL account or a payment card statement? Check that the new entries are really a debit (charge) and not a notification of a credit (payment). If you have a key, then the charges appear when you hire the bike, but the money is only taken from your account at the end of the month.

Majkelo77
    Participant

Sorry for my late answer. Im actually moving to another flat.

Im checking the payment card statement and they have took my money when my card and me were abroad :(. I don’t have the key.

I hope It was one time mistake, but If It will be still happening what should I do ?

beztytuuhln.jpg

djc
    Participant

I think you need to contact the TfL call centre and complain. Don’t wait for it to happen again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.