Boris bikes pub meet

Home Forums Love Boris bikes pub meet

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Boris 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

martinc
    Participant

It’s probably time for another forum pub meeting! We’ve had a few good ones so far, and hopefully Boris can get his TfL contacts to join us again. Does everyone still like the Shooting Star near Liverpool Street? Tuesday 15 November maybe? Post your comments, and if it looks like it’ll be a big group we can always book a table.

ruth_dt
    Participant

Huh, guess that wasn’t very popular. I’m free if other people are going to come?

Overlord
    Participant

That actually sounds like a plan

Boris
    Keymaster

I hope to make it along too, although being a first time dad to a 2 month old baby it’s a little hard to commit right now. Hopefully I can confirm closer to the date.

Don't forget to add your own signature! 1) Click your name in the top left (under Home once logged in) 2) Click Edit link on the left menu 3) Fill in "Your Forum Signature" 4) Click Update Profile

martinc
    Participant

Hello, 4 of us in the for the pub meet next week so far, can we drum up a bit more excitement? I’ll suggest 6.30pm onwards.

ruth_dt
    Participant

Since we haven’t apparently managed to drum up any more excitement, is it worth going ahead?

martinc
    Participant

Sadly I think not. Where are you all Boris bikers? So, cancelled tomorrow, but let’s try and organise something in 2012 to celebrate the new year. This forum is a great way to netowrk with other bikers and make our views known to TfL, so let’s not give it up.

Boris
    Keymaster

Looks like tonight is no good for me either. My little guy had his 2nd vaccination this morning and is playing up so best help out at home.

Thanks for trying Martin. I think spring next year would be the way to go, when the weather is more bicycle friendly.

Don't forget to add your own signature! 1) Click your name in the top left (under Home once logged in) 2) Click Edit link on the left menu 3) Fill in "Your Forum Signature" 4) Click Update Profile
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.