Boris bike dating

Home Forums Events Boris bike dating

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  myborisbikedate 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

myborisbikedate
    Participant

Hello there,

Like a few others I have been worryingly over excited by the arrival of the Boris bikes, and as such have felt the need to incorporate them into other activities currently going on in my life.

…drum roll…

http://www.myborisbikedate.com

Any takers for my first date?

Quote:
    Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving. ~Albert Einstein

borisbiker
    Participant

Completely brilliant! Had also had a similar thought, but great to see you’ve actually executed on this!

Girlspeedo
    Participant
    Quote:
    (Quote from the web site)Fancy going on a Boris bike date with me? Don’t worry if you don’t have a bike key, I always carry a spare on me for situations just like these.

Haha… this post really made me smile.

Can we only date you? Or do you have collection for us to choose from? ;)

Cathryn
    Participant

Fantastic :lol: :lol: :lol:

OverzealousCyclist
    Participant

Very funny.

Whats the dress code for the first date? Full on lycra with funny looking hair under a helmet.

Ps – I am not even interested in dating you as I am from the wrong gender for you. But still think its a hilariously original idea. Good luck.

ChrisD
    Participant

Bring on the first Boris Tandem!! (might also help solve the shortages experienced at some stations)

Girlspeedo
    Participant

I think I’m gonna have to put some work into designing cycling helmets that actually make people look attractive (or at least normal).

Anothereye
    Participant

Not how I would have gone about it but enjoy.

If any ladies want a date with a charming middle aged guy then “pm this user”: Anothereye.

myborisbikedate
    Participant

No offers then?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.