Announcement tomorrow

Home Forums Love Announcement tomorrow

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  martinc 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ozzage
    Participant

Kulveer Ranger just announced on Twitter that there’ll be a Cycle Hire announcement in the morning!

My guess: Eastern Extension operational 8th March

Any other ideas? Something about the Westfield expansion maybe…

martinc
    Participant

It can only be the announcement of E-day surely? 8 March – that would be good though it sounds quite early. I have reservations about Westfield – have you seen the roundabout at the top of Holland Road that needs to be navigated??

ozzage
    Participant

Yes I live over that way. There are two routes which avoid it (going either side of it – one over and one under). Finding them for casual visitors is another matter though…

I hate that route anyway, but still good on Westfield for paying for the docks!

martinc
    Participant

Hey cool – I work there, maybe we could meet for a coffee and talk biking! I’d like that.

Yes it’s great Westfield have paid for the docks. I think they will really come into their own once the scheme extends west next year and you can approach the shopping centre from any angle – not just Holland Road or Holland Park Avenue, both of which aren’t great rides.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.