All docking stations in WC2/EC1 out of action at 8am on Monday

Home Forums Hate All docking stations in WC2/EC1 out of action at 8am on Monday

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  astralclouds 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

astralclouds
    Participant

All docking stations between Holborn and Barbican out of use this morning (2 Aug, approx 08:00). My intended use of the scheme is to cut down on the duration of my joutrney to and from work. Get off the Piccadilly Line at Holborn, get on a bike, ride through Smithfield to Barbican. Did this ok on Friday. But this morning the following was the case:

- Southampton Place, WC2 (docking station out of use – taped up)
    - Red Lion Square, WC2 (red light, system not running correctly – ‘Please Wait’ on terminal screen)
    - Theobalds Road, WC2 (red light, system not running correctly – ‘Please Wait’ on terminal screen)
    - Northington Street, WC1 (red light, system not running correctly – ‘Please Wait’ on terminal screen)
    - Faringdon Lane, EC1 (red light, system not running correctly – ‘Please Wait’ on terminal screen)
    - Clerkenwell Green, EC1 (red light, system not running correctly – ‘Please Wait’ on terminal screen)
    - Clerkenwell Road, EC1 (red light, system not running correctly – ‘Please Wait’ on terminal screen)
    - Golden Lane, EC1 (red light, system not running correctly – ‘Please Wait’ on terminal screen)

Waiting for the call centre to get back to me with an explanation having walked 35 minutes along the above route to work. This is definitely not a key issue – other users reported the same to me and I stood at the terminal for several minutes in each case.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.